The Way I Am

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Being Hectic..overcome it??

Being hectic?? Here i am in front of my lappy with a frowning stressful face. This semester seems so short and it keeps getting me on the go.. I cant help saying "I AM SO EXHAUSTED"..Imagine everyday catchin' up with the syllabus.. We've got 5 weeks before our final examinations and guess what??! We havent yet have our quiz(s), oral presentation(s), assgment(s) undone and not-fully given, a few lecturing skipped and had to be replace.. Not yet mentioning my proposals due tis' 20th march. And i've gotta sketch task just given today and due next wednesday which in that week i'm fully-packed with quiz(s) and test!! OmG!!!!!!

There's something between me and my boy and it makes me feel even MORE STRESS! Gosh! Where is he when i need him the MOST! He's always not there!! I'm tired of crying..and i'm tired of feeling sick. I'm tired of everything. All i needed is a peaceful quite time alone.. i was hoping it would be with him.. duh..!! as if he cares about me.. :( all he knows was me up to date with his schedule..

I'm here faraway from my family..faraway from anything that would actually make me happy. I just wish i was back home, with my mum & dad. Wish i was home in my own room. Wish i was with someone who really love me and deserve me.

Even when i REALLY love that someone, would he actually feel the same? Would he treat me the way he wanna be treated? Would he be there for me, the way he wants me to be by his side when he needs me?

Or will he only turn his back and leave me crying alone, helplessly? Or just wait till i come searching for him? Or hurt me even more after hurting me by leaving me alone?

What is LOVE? Why does it hurts so much? Eversince a child, i was taught that love is a pure feeling, a special gift money cant buy, understands u, cheers u up when u're down, and it eternity.. But i cant see how true it is. I cant see it. Why? Where's that LOVE people adore so much?????????????

No comments: