The Way I Am

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Stupid Couples!! (Part 2)

Again about STUPID COUPLES!! My lecture is schedule at 8.30 in the morning but I woke up at 8.15a.m. Thanks to the most "ROMANTIC" couple (which is the only couple in my class. If it was not because of them, I would have had enough sleep. The BEST part is, "I'M HAVING MY LAW TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" at 8.30a.m. S**T!!

Lucky me, it was an open book test. I'll surely go insane if it wasn't. So, u might think that was a HAPPY ENDING right?? NOT AT ALL.. Right after the Law test, our oral was suppose to take place and I'm totally not in the mood. So, I just left college and went back straight to my room with Adik following behind. She was as angry as I was too..but obviously I'm angrier cause I wouldn't have left all the team members without hesitate.

The others continue to join the next class which is ORAL.. They tried giving all kinds of excuses just because me and Adik wasn't there. Sir Tarmizi decline, and wanted the oral thingy to be settle the very same day.. Ahaks! All 4 of them were desperate by then and tried all sorts of soft words to melt down my anger, but since it's very hard to see me in a wrath, so u would have guess correctly that I didn't fall for any of their words. Pity them, but I have to teach them a lesson. A lesson for not being serious when I say it's VERY IMPORTANT to me. I wanted to help them in the first place but they wouldn't like wanna help themselves, so that's it!!

Then, as I was just about to have my first bite (lunchtime that was), my phone rang and I just hand it over to Adik. She told me the message that Sir wants our group to present our oral by hook or by crook at 4 p.m the same day. I gave it a thought, and after lotsa apologizing messages from the team members, I finally agreed.

Since there was still time for us, I told them to practise and that I want no excuses and be on time, which would be 2 p.m SHARP!!

And there they were, 2 p.m sharp waiting for me. We started the practise, tis' time beatifully and I appreciate their effort for not putting me down. Exactly 4 p.m, we entered the lecture hall and Sir Tarmizi was already waiting with 3 other teams. I apologized for running out of track and we continued the sketch thingy. Praise God, everything went out right and Sir sure did enjoy our presentation. =)

Later after the presentation, I gave my friends advices that I hope they will never forget. And for sure they'll never forget what i mean evertime I mention SERIOUS.. heheheh.. Stupid couples eyh?? huhu..

***********************the end************************

1 comment:

pado_sado said...

yang, i apreciate what u did 4 ur team.
and one more thing, our style of writing is THE SAME....!!!