The Way I Am

Monday, March 24, 2008

Deep in my heart....






" If you love somebody, could it be this strong??


I will fight to win, our love will conquer all,


Wouldn't risk my love, even just one nyte..


Our love will stay in my heart.. MY HEART...."

# I wish I could tell him I mean more than just "I LOVE YOU"


# I wish I could tell him nothing else matters just to be with him


# I wish I could make him realized that he's all that I've ever wanted


# I wish I could turn back time and get rid of the bad times


# I wish he understands that I never really mean all those bad words


# I wish I was given a better HEART to LOVE & UNDERSTAND him MORE,


# I wish he could understand how much i need him, he'd be there for me and I'd
be there for him anytime he needs me


# I wish I could tell the WHOLE WIDE WORLD that I'm proud to be his


# I wish I wouldn't have hurt him so much just because he does.. (i shouldn't
repay bad things rite??)


# I wish I could express my SORRIES to him the way I really felt inside.. (nw
hw's dat??)


Love him so much, yet I hurt him. Miss him so much, yet we argue. Adore him, yet unconciously insult him. Need him so much, yet we let go in times of need.
I'm gonna be a REALLY GOOD GIRL after this, I won't hurt him though I'm gonna be hurt. I'll make sure my tounge doesn't go INSULTING though I'm insulted, my problems would be mine alone cause' mine seems to be another ppl's problem and its d starting of an arguement point (yet my intentions was only to get someone i trust to hear me). Owh, I wish, I wish, I wish, and I wish I could ACTUALLY EXPRESSED WHAT MY LIL' HEART ACTUALLY SAYS.....

No comments: