The Way I Am

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bestfriends Forever!!!

Sylvia Bunga ( a nice charming girl... heheh)


(my so called "twin sissy" in camp..Anthianne Willy Badi)




Alviana Fedora (woitt makcik! She's da one chasing me to the bathroom if I miss a second late to bath.. heheh.. miss camp life so much!!)


(This is me, the notie one among us..should say the middle of 5)




I dedicate this one to my BF's (heheh..don't get me wrong.. It's BESTFRIENDS!!)

It's a pity i don't have one more pic of our friend to complete the gang, Dayang.. (dyg, iboh manas k.. lak ku dapat gamba kwu, ku edit.. heheh..)

All of us are now studying in different places..but hope to reunite as we are before.. MISH U GURLS SO MUCH!!!!

1 comment:

Mizz Coki said...

My dearest Vel,
Ur story reminds me of mine... there's a time, me, Emy, Phyllis, Olivia, Aziah, Faridah....hmmm... so sad...