The Way I Am

Saturday, March 1, 2008

My Sista!!


Hey guys!! My youngest sister.. Gwyn's her name.. A "LEO" and truly enuff dat she's fierce and stubborn! She's comin' 13 tis year but HELLO? she looks older than me..
Wanna noe sumting?? Its very hard to keep her quite.. Always on her move here and there. One minute she's next to you, in another secs she gone elsewhere.. Ahaks..
She shares a special communication with my boyfriend, Rodriguez..huhu..to the extend that they never can communicate without arguing! LoLz..
Well..actually i myself have had a hard time speaking with her in person. Advicing? Duhh..! Try her.. She's got thousands of unpredictable annoying answers..heheh.. but she's my sista oaite..
Born on the special date of 08/08/95, tis' year is gona be a very special year for her.. Yupp! 08/08/08.. I'll see if i can manage to come back sweetheart. "What do you want for your birthday tis year? No hanky panky stuffs k.."
I miss her so much though most of the time we quarrel and do all sorts of mimickin' towards each other.. But thats what makes our sisterhood life so SPECIAL.. Not yet mentioning my eldest sista, Sharon..ends up the middle one (dats me oaite..)being bullied.. Hey! NOT FAIR!
But..I LOVE BOTH OF YOU>>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont miss her at all.

Psychorobust said...

sibuk jak syg tok eyh..
huhu... ur SIL oso maa~ haiyaa u..