The Way I Am

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Stupid Couples!! ( Part 1)

It's 3 a.m and i'm not sleeping yet. Just came back from a friends house which is 2 doors away from mine.. We're having an oral presentation tomorrow and we're supposed to have our practise tonight BUT it turns out that we only had our discussion and then i generate their script from the storyline we've planned. The script was done around 1.30 a.m, 4 scenes and the only thing to do next was practically doing the act.

Since it was our busiest day all throughout, I gave them a chance to have a chat on the phone with their hubbies.. (well, i have to tolerate..that's normal) The moment it clocked 2 a.m, i gave them a hint that I'm sleepy and we're gonna be early birds tomorrow since our class starts early. Me, Nana, Aten and Adik we're at the table already, waiting for her to hang up. (Her bf is actually part of our oral group tomorrow!) I waited for another 15minutes, she still chats on the phone as if there'll be no tomorrows to chat. Gosh!!! She's getting me mad and I'm damn sleepy! What does she thinks I am? An owl?

2.30 a.m sharp I decided to leave! That's it. Before I EXPLODE LIKE non of the things anyone could imagine, it might be better that I leave.. Someone might get hurt by my words if I stayed longer waiting for a "NOT WORTH IT" chat to end. I just said bye to the rest and went out slamming the door with HIGH HOPES that she knew I'm damn angry at her.. And her bf is such a STUPID MORON too. He should know that we're having a practise, as if they won't meet tomorrow morning!! Duhh..! That's what i called Stupid Couples!!


P/s: Thats why adik, aten and i always mention to her and her bf, ''orang lain pun bercinta juga".. She on the other hand took it as a compliment and smile.. Stupid!!

No comments: