The Way I Am

Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Alley!!


(after camp....)


(muka freshie masuk maktab perguruan gaya... penuh bergaya gitu.. =) )

I dedicate this one to one of my bestfwen, Alviana Fedora.. Happy Birthday Alley.. =) God bless u always and although all of us are not together this year, we shall always UNITE as one.. (the word UNITE makes me recall back the time I present Charlie Company's flag..) 6 January 2007, which makes me really well-known since then in camp to the further extend that I was called ''a future lawyer" by camp friends til' now. Lorh...mish camplife again.. huhue.. x)

Back to the real point, Alley...thanx for being a real friend and hope to stay close as real friends.. Hope to meet you soon.. Take care..do ur best in all ur undertakings.. We,my friend, will always support u from any directions as we always did before.. Friendships forever.. =)

No comments: