The Way I Am

Friday, March 28, 2008

how am i today..?? hrmm...



Just dunnoe what should my itchy fingers blog today.. Hrmm..maybe a lil' quote could cheer up a bit.. heheh..

We always know that looking back on tears would make us laugh but lil' that we know by looking back on laughs would make us cry...

Life isn't always ideal or romantic,but it's ok..just learn to appreciate and forgive..and you will make the best of your life..



How hard izit to get a real friend?? The one that won't cheat u? The one that never put their backs on you? The one that stays wit u even in times of sadness and being lonely?



We often heard in life nowadays that friends only exist in times of hapiness but can hardly see one in times of bad luck etc. But of all those friends, I really appreciate a person.. He never is wit me during my gud times, I know why.. It's better because we both have our own ways and and our own special love ones.. We wouldn't want to change the gud times into the bad ones just because our love one turns green.. heheh.. But he's always there in times of need.. That's one thing that really make me respect him.. He's just like a bro to me (no more than that...) In any situation, he would always advice me to forgive and appreciate what I have..cause' I might have better than those of bad luck.. heheh.. Yeahh..I agree on that.. One thing to share with you all which he adviced me years back:



1. Treat the person how u wanna be treated, and dont ever treat a person the way u never wanna be treat.



2. To make them realized their mistakes is to tell them straight in the first place, if it doesn't work then let them feel what it's like to be treated that way.. (in a considerate mode k..)

Does it help u?? Let me know oaite.. hehe..

2 comments:

pado_sado said...

how are u today yang?

Psychorobust said...

I'm fine thank you darling! Muaxh! Love u so MUCH!! Hope u are too.. :)