Friday, September 12, 2008
Raya is already around the corner, although it's just 12 days, but everyone is like ALOOHA! waiting for it..
What are we wearing this year?? We're still arguing on the colour (biasalah kan..u can have lotsa baju raya, but stil u must have one of the same colour with the family..) phew! I already have one red kebaya done.. Now looking for another two.. huhu..
Just can't wait to blog out this raya's event..really wanna share with you guys.. It's my third raya here this year.. I hope my foster siblings does remind me taking lotsa pics this year..
Hehehe.. Speaking of hair style?? I just did my hair treatment last sunday, before raya I think I'll go do something to style it up.. Liyana just got her hair curl.. NICE! hehe.. The guys?? I don't think that matters much..Its $$$ they're up to.. Owh yeah, where's our kampung?? Melaka daa..
Alright, gotta go now.. Bazaar Ramadhan is calling for the tummy..
Update again later.. Bye..
(me and my foster sis)It's been long enough since I last update my blog.. A thousand apologies to all my fwens..especially to sister Pat, thanx sis for your concern on me and my blog here..I will try to keep updated from now since I'm not that busy now..
It has been a really hectic semester I should say, as a result I hardly get a chance to peek or stop by, what more to say to wanna update it.. huhu..
Probably some would actually realized new pictures of new faces on your right.. Yes, glad to introduce them to you readers (friends especially).
Taking the pic with me is nurul liyana a.k.a achik.. My foster sister.. Later below is syaril idzlan a.k.a BoY.. Below it is muzakkir a.k.a angah.. My foster brother..he is so very the manja..
There were the ones with me entirely this semester, not forgetting to mention my foster parents (their parents).. Really thank them for evrything..
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
1. FLOSS YOUR TEETH.
- hormones you develop during puberty can make your ggums more sensitive-and prone to gum disease! Flossing helps get rid of the bacteria that causes gum disease and can also help stop other infections from entering your system. Plus, it fights cavities and keeps your breath kissably fresh!
2. DRINK WATER.
- if you have cravings to eat but don't feel hungry, guess what? You could be thirsty. Instead of snacking for no reason, drink H2O throughout the day. You'll think better in class too-even a mild case of dehydration affects your memory, math skills, and concentration.
3. TAKE A T-O.
- of course stress is bad, but want to know why? It can cause breakouts, sleep loss, headaches, eating issues, and even diarrhea. But meditating every day can reduce your anxiety, mellow you put about school drama, and even ease PMS symptoms! Twice daily, close your eyes for five minutes, sit quietly, and breath deeply. Just set the alarm on your cell phone so you don't keep checking the clock
4. BE A BEDHEAD.
- teens need nine hours of sleep a night-which is hard to get when you have practice, homework, and hit guys to IM! but try going to sleep 45 minutes earlier than usual: You'll be more focused at school, get better grades, and feel happier.
5. GET SUNLIGHT.
- int he darker, shorter days of February and March, soak up every drop of sunlight you can. (it ups your level of serotonin, a mood-boosting hormone.) Put on sunscreen and take in 15 minutes of the sun's rays every day. (They come through even on cloudy days!) If you can't put down the Wii, get dropped off 10 blocks from school so you can walk a bit!
SO, DO TRY AND ALL THE BEST!!=)
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
L ove is like a butterfly .
The more you chase it , the more it eludes you.
But if you just let it fly, it will come to you when you least expect it. Love can make you happy but often it hurts, but love's only special when you give it to someone who is really worth it. So take your time and choose the best.
2. To My Friends Who are............ NOT SO SINGLE
Love isn't about becoming somebody else's "perfect person."
It's about finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be.
3. To My Friends Who Are............ PLAYBOY/ GIRL TYPE
N ever say "I love you" if you don't care. Never talk about feelings if they aren't there. Never touch a life if you mean to break a heart . Never look in the eye when all you do is lie. The cruelest thing a guy can do to a girl is to let her fall in love when he doesn't intend to catch her fall and it works both ways...
4. To My Friends Who Are............ MARRIED
Love is not about "it's your fault", but "I'm sorry ." Not "where are you", but "I'm right here." Not "how could you", but "I understand." Not "I wish you were", but "I'm thankful you are."
5. To My Friends Who Are............ ENGAGED
The true measure of compatibility is not the years spent together but how good you are for each other.
6. To My Friends Who Are............ HEARTBROKEN
Heartbreaks last as long as you want and cut as deep as you allow them to go.
The challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them .
7. To My Friends Who Are............ NAIVE
How to be in love: Fall but don't stumble, be consistent but not too persistent, share and never be unfair, understand and try not to demand, and get hurt but never keep the pain.
8. To My Friends Who Are............ POSSESSIVE
It breaks your heart to see the one you love happy with someone else but it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.
9. To My Friends Who Are............ AFRAID TO CONFESS
Love hurts when you break up with someone. It hurts even more when someone breaks up with you. But love hurts the most when the person you love has no idea how you feel.
10. To My Friends Who Are............ STILL HOLDING ON
A sad thing about life is when you meet someone and fall in love, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and that you have wasted years on someone who wasn't worth it. If he isn't worth it now he's not going to be worth it a year or 10 years from now. Let go.....
11. TO ALL MY FRIENDS.......
My wish for you is a man/woman whose love is honest, strong, mature, never-changing, uplifting, protective, encouraging, rewarding and unselfish..
Saturday, April 26, 2008
For those in schools, mid sem examinations is in another 3 weeks if i'm not mistaken.. So, study smart and be prepared alright.. hehe..
For those taking public examinations this year, how far have you revise?? Haven't?? Well, it's not yet too late to start but you better be quick for time doesn't wait...
To my dear hubby, good luck in your finals for this semester sayang.. I know you can..and i'm always here beside you dear...
Thursday, April 24, 2008
(can u see me?? i'm d only girl performing... huhu..)
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Hye there, meet my "adik angkat", Everly Peter Sutar.. She just turn 18 today..
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERLY...
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..."
This post is dedicated just for u dear..and it shall always remain in my blog just for u.. May u have a nice birthday this year, an enjoyable moment with your friends and may u succeed in every undertakings in future life.. Though we're far apart, but never shall forget u.. This blog here symbols a present for your 18th birthday.. (hehe..if u want a real one, than have to wait till i get back to sarawak lorh..) Anyway, take care and God Bless You..