The Way I Am

Saturday, March 8, 2008

I'm stunned!!



The other day, my boy and i were havin tis' video call thingy.. (guess what? it was d first time our calls get tru') huhu.. and so it was an opportunity for us to kinda seeing each other after spending our holidays together..and that was weeks ago..





We are quite far from each other and the responsibilites we hold unto requires lotsa commitments that we barely had time for each other... Pity us! :( I should say his daily schedules is so much easier to be understand compare to mine.. Mine would be anytime for as long as the earth orbits the sun...





During the call, he showed me everthing he had in collection.. and was so really absolutely STUNNED by the works that he puts my pix everywhere in his room..! Sayang, i'm really touched.. my eyes was teary at that moment.. he realized it but i shed it away..





There was nothing i could say that minute, just to let him show everything he wanted me to know.. And now i really know that he loves me much more than i do.. Sayang, u're the only one who has ever make me touched as deep as that nite.. Thats a nite i'll forever remember..

No comments: