The Way I Am

Thursday, March 27, 2008

U're so U Exco...







It's late but i have to admit i just woke up at 10a.m.. Couldn't be help..our meeting ended around 12 last night.. and I haven't had dinner even cause' it was an emergency meeting.. Duhh!! After silat training at 7p.m, I got d message saying "mpp meeting in half an hour".. What the...! Great!!





Urghh!! What now?? Luckily I've got an understanding bf (can't entertain him lorh.. =) )... I'm one of the exco's here.. (Kesenian, Kebudayaan & Warisan..) Yeap!! That's mine oaite..





My troop is coming over to SARAWAK tis June.. OmG!! heheh.. I'm in-charged of the whole thing.. Phew!! God bless me.. Our trip is scheduled 1st - 5th June.. 2 days in Betong and 3 days in Kuching.. Hope it goes out well.. Everythings almost done by now.. Pity me.. Have to catch-up with everything. Studies, finals, asgmnts, tutorials,silat tournament and personals.. hehe.. Phew!! heheh.. You might think I'm not busy..If only you see me here.. hehe.. Meals would be the last thing on my list.. Sometimes have to end the day without dinner.. and sometimes start the day without brunch.. My tutors and mates would have to force me to get my meals..and FINISH it! I'm not the person who finish meals though BUT they have to force me cause' I hardly have mine.. Thanks for being concern u guys..





Last night after my presentation, Prof just smile and said to me "u're SO U Exco" hehe.. Eventually, I'm the youngest..but with BIG responsibilities.. Yeaahh prof, I had to agree that I'm just SO me.. hehe.. Cause' I am me in my own ways.. huhu..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's my wife alright!
hehe...
but i was the one who always woke her up in the morning...

Psychorobust said...

hello?? always?? sapa gerak sapa tok yang?? hrmmmmm......... =)

Unknown said...

alala...cian kwn aku tk...haha...
well,there must b sthg tat we can feel pr0ud 0f--0urselves!!!hehe...
g0d bless u fren!!!u r0ck girl..haha...