The Way I Am

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Silat?? Who me?? XD

It's been weeks since I last blogged and throughout those days, i've experienced lotsa new excitements and getting the chance to meet new people.. But I can't blog all that in just one post, so I'll just start with a the adventurous experienced I've went through..which tanned me! hehe..

(abg izan, me, and abg faeez)

Yeah! It was the silat camp.. Anyone who heard about it would actually think of it as an immortal act..or probably insane..but to those who took part, it was a once in a life time experience.. What was it??


"WALKING BARE-FOOTED ON HOT RED CHARCOALS"


So, what do you think?? We didnt took pictures of it that night as we were told "NOT" to bring any of our belongings with us.. Although it was such a short term camp, but it really was effective in bringing out the 'winner' in us..


Among our activities were, TRUST FALL, ABSEILING, JUNGLE TREKKING, POND WADDING (LoLZZ..) and lots more..


Here are some of the pics taken during the camp..

(top : ain, mek, and echa)
(bottom : qilla, echa, bella, and tini)

my caring brothers..bulliers...huhu..
(my right (from front) : amier, nasir, hanif, alif, apis )
(my left (from front) : alan, shafik, aidil, helmi a.k.a panjang..)

(me doing the trust fall thingy.. my homestay bro (abg izan) behind..)




who's falling?? not me definitely!!

(way a go aten.. she's brave... xD )
(alif, helmi and alan)

(can u see me?? i'm d only girl performing... huhu..)


(srikandi di tengah2 barisan pahlawan...try me!! hehe...)

(the guys with abg izan..)

No comments: