The Way I Am

Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Love Ones....

My sister, Michelle Valentina. Born on 14th February 1990. Sometimes she makes me worried with her up and abouts. She's obedient (with me, she is...), BUT MISCHIEVIOUS!!

Meet Stephanie.. A 16 year old teenage sister.. Very active and MANJA.. Heheh... We use to call her Bunnie because she was so fond of it when she was younger..to the extend that she would go shouting "BUNNIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" everytime she got pissed off or when she started to cry.. Heheh... Then she'd go hugging her yellow bunny inside the room, cry and fell asleep in the end.. Mish those moments..



Now, here's the YOUNGEST PRINCESS in the house.. Gwyn (pronounce as Gwen).. 13 year old sister. Very Very MISCHIEVIOUS.. Gives me headaches all the time..eventhough I'm in Jaybee.. Still remember a few days back, on April Fool, she text me saying she was PREGNANT!! OmG!! She did it so well that I got hooked! Stupid, you almost gave me a HEART-ATTACK sisteR!!


My two nieces, Charlene & Darlene.. Actually 3 of them.. Where's Marlene?? Heheh.. Dunnoe, eating perhaps.. =)



Sharon's eldest daughter, Davon here.. The most CONGEK & BINGKING one of all.. Only speaks CHINESE and no other language.. Duhh..!! Susah lorh ini budak... Hahah.. Belum Christine lagi, that's her younger sister..

Ashton in da house.. The youngest guy in the family so far.. I haven't got Marvin, Aaron and Avril's pix yet.. Maybe later lah k... Rod, someone told me he looks somewhere similar to you.. Maybe, I can't guess either.. hehe..



Jonathan's only daughter, the closest one to me to the extend that she looks more like me compare to her own mum... hehe.. Francesca Joanne is the name.. Call her Chika... Mish u cyg...

So, u might realized that there are mostly girls in my family.. Yup, exactly!! More likely the same with the Japanese monarchy, it's so hard to see male(s) in the family.. Heheh..

My 3 other siblings, Sharon, Charles a.k.a Jeff and Glenn are the most tiresome ones when it comes to taking photo(s). So, I guess..you have to arrange an appointment to meet them in person because they are so like minister(s) taking care of the nation.. Cheh! nation lah konon.. Padah jaklah kaki rayau.. Ahaks!!

4 comments:

pado_sado said...

ashton looks like me meh...??

Psychorobust said...

a bit somehow.. hehe.. he's adorable, u're just Qhiude.... hehehe... know what dat means?? ask me later...

pado_sado said...

the dancing panda...rite?

Psychorobust said...

ececeh.. ingat daddy nyak cam dancing panda lah?? kihkih.. the dancing panda is "danny in his diapers...." :p

wekk!!