The Way I Am

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

How's Exco Gurl goin' on?? xD

Today's 2nd of April and yesterday was April Fool's Day.. How was my day yesterday?? U don't really wanna know don't you?? Well, whether you want it or not, I'm still gonna post it out here.. (So, why did I bother asking?? Duhh..! Silly me eyh.. hehehe..)





Yesterday was unlike any of the other days I've had. I have an assignment to submit AND a proposal to study and retype. I only slept for two hours before I set my fingers on the keyboard and my eyes like glue to the screen at 5 a.m.. I had to submit my assignment before 5 p.m (well, it's the same everywhere) and the proposal should be done before 11 a.m.. What the...!! HES just gave me the proposal on the 31st and he wants it on the 1st of April. What is this?? An April FOoL joke or something??

some pics taken by my fwens without me realizing it...too busy concerntrating..)

(buat kira2 lorh.. proposal jak..nothing else kah in this world...)



I didn't even have my breakfast, by 10 a.m my assignment was done. Then to retype the proposal but still have to add in some more ideas. Goshh! This is CRAZYYYYY! Done with the typing thingy by 11 a.m, I rushed to the bathroom to get my bath.. I'm LATE!!!



( hrmm..how to make this thing interesting...??)



Rushed to the office without stopping by for lunch, we headed straight to the meeting room and discussed about it. Phew! My proposal was accepted and for the first time, the MPP's proposal was praise for the effort of making it really show up.. =) Thanx to me, u guys.. We'll be in BIG trouble if I didn't sacrifice my sleeping hours.. Our meeting with the HES make its way until 4p.m..





Then, arrive home at 4.15pm, I had to get ready my presentation on another event which is just around the corner. OmG!! Can't help it, I snooze off unconciously..huhu..until hubby sent me a message..then doze off again until quarter past 6p.m.. Goodness me, I'm LATE AGAIN!!! Thanx to hubby wit' his carrom thingy..but nevermind..





Got scolded by warden because of my late attends.. Hurgh!! Doesn't she ever experience real BUSY-ness... That's it, then at 8 p.m I went to have my dinner (or should I call it bfast + lunch + dinner = brunchinner), I came to realized that it was my first drink and meal for the day.. NO kiding, IT IS my first drink down my throat.. Good Gracious me!! How could I not realize... And yet, I still ran all over the place the whole day.. Can't explain where on earth did I get those energy which keeps me on the go! MY STORY DOESN"T ENDS HERE...

(looking at the calendar to check for the right fix date.. huhu.. BUT my fwens started to advertised my hair lorh... hrmm..banyak hal lah korunk niyh..)






8.30 p.m I rushed from the cafe leaving aten and the others behind enjoying their dinner.. I have another meeting of the day.. Sharp 9 p.m, my exhausted body entered the meeting room and we had our meeting until 11 p.m..


(finally I took my pix because of STRESS..hehe..my housemates sure knows how to release my tense... thank gurls....)



(exhausted face lorh...pale and restless.. I'm having panda eyes now.. Oh NO!! need my beauty sleep after this.. kihkih..)



Worhh!! I've had a real hectic day yesterday and I hope I won't have to undergo that situation again. But, I don't think so...huhu...sure enough I'll be busier than that.. hrmm..





6 comments:

pado_sado said...

huh, u blamed me n my carrom carrier la? hrmph!
sendiri yg bangun lambat bhaaa....

Psychorobust said...

tapi mummy dah suruh daddy kejut kan?? hrmm.. uwekk!!

pado_sado said...

yeah, and u counter-attacked by waking me up ONE HOUR EARLIER than i asked this morning and then laughed with Pat about it??!

Psychorobust said...

not my words arh "counter attacked" nya.. u said it first.. =) Bluerkk!!

pado_sado said...

EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychorobust said...

Bluerkk!!! hehhee.....