The Way I Am

Friday, September 12, 2008

~My Love Ones~

(me and my foster sis)

It's been long enough since I last update my blog.. A thousand apologies to all my fwens..especially to sister Pat, thanx sis for your concern on me and my blog here..I will try to keep updated from now since I'm not that busy now..

It has been a really hectic semester I should say, as a result I hardly get a chance to peek or stop by, what more to say to wanna update it.. huhu..

Probably some would actually realized new pictures of new faces on your right.. Yes, glad to introduce them to you readers (friends especially).

Taking the pic with me is nurul liyana a.k.a achik.. My foster sister.. Later below is syaril idzlan a.k.a BoY.. Below it is muzakkir a.k.a angah.. My foster brother..he is so very the manja..
hehe..

There were the ones with me entirely this semester, not forgetting to mention my foster parents (their parents).. Really thank them for evrything..

4 comments:

Mizz Coki said...

halooo... yah, glad to have u back on blog.

updates more ya?

Psychorobust said...

ok, i will..
but for the mean time, kinda busy with asgmnt.. short sem lorh tis sem..

Mizz Coki said...

gambar raya bila ka update?

Mizz Coki said...

val..i've receivd ur sms..sory nda reply kredit abis hahaha